Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Spam
Nebulan Female
Lieutenant

grind.gif posted on 28-12-2010 at 04:22 AM
Spam

:(

how do we make it go away?

Valika Female
Lieutenant

Mood: better and better

[*] posted on 28-12-2010 at 10:21 PM

I think we need Gater to do the job. If we can reach her somehow.:(
She has disappeared from this place for a long time unfortunately. Maybe afterThought can help, but I'm not really sure.

"There is one thing that I do know is true. Mind is a powerful thing.
No matter who or what you believe in, sometimes belief itself makes
all the difference in the world you just don't give up.
Tell yourself whatever you have to, just believe you're gonna make it."

http://mywebgate.yolasite.com/resources/SGbanner.png
UhSir Female
Captain

Mood: Pretty good, thank you!

[*] posted on 2-1-2011 at 07:29 PM

I used the "Report" button on each of the messages. That should send a notices to Gater and afterThought.

++++++++++++++++++
Vidding since December 2005.

Hardware: ASUS G73SW-A1, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz, 8 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M (4095 MB, DirectX 11, Shader Model 5), Dual 500 GB internal hard drives.

Software: Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows Movie Maker 6, DVD Shrink, Windows Media Encoder 9, Freemake Video Converter, Audacity.
Nebulan Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 3-1-2011 at 02:33 PM

weird, I actually had a dream last night that one of the admins gave me admin access yesterday long enough to delete the spam posts... why would I have a dream about a website??

Valika Female
Lieutenant

Mood: better and better

[*] posted on 7-1-2011 at 08:23 PM

@Nebulan: Because you want to have admin access to Kawoosh! subconsciously... Dreams show our secret desires sometimes. :D I was just joking.:grins:

I'm really sorry, that Gater has no time/will to manage this site and the forum is so very-very abandoned.:(

"There is one thing that I do know is true. Mind is a powerful thing.
No matter who or what you believe in, sometimes belief itself makes
all the difference in the world you just don't give up.
Tell yourself whatever you have to, just believe you're gonna make it."

http://mywebgate.yolasite.com/resources/SGbanner.png
Nebulan Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 10-1-2011 at 06:07 PM

@Valika, nnaaah, just a subconscious desire to have the spam gone :(

Go To Top